[Elections] I am really worried...

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Wed Jan 11 21:42:38 CET 2006

> From: [...] Peter Crowther
[...]
> The team's communication on squeak-dev has been
> shocking; it needs someone to act as that.  I'd be happy to act as a
> communicator, but would need to be on the team first.

Update (I tend to read election mail before squeak-dev, so missed this):
Brent has put up an article on SqP and pointed folks on Squeak-dev to
that.  Cees has added his name to that as a candidate.  Consensus on
here has gone out of the window in the process.  This may or may not be
a good thing, depending on whether it's better to have something done
that people disagree with or nothing done that people disagree with.

Given that Brent and Cees have moved the debate on without reference to
this team, is there actually a reson for the team's existence?  Or do we
accept a coup over the elections, disband and go home?

		- Peter