[Elections] I am really worried...

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:37:28 CET 2006

On 1/11/06, Peter Crowther <Peter at ozzard.org> wrote:
> Given that Brent and Cees have moved the debate on without reference to
> this team, is there actually a reson for the team's existence?  Or do we
> accept a coup over the elections, disband and go home?

Brent is actually the team lead, Peter. And as it was said a bit
earlier in the discussion, candidate selection was a no-brainer
("passed with a nod in the middle of a sentence" - was that the
wording?), so I think Brent also felt that way.

The fact that the team lead "went public" with searching for
candidates prompted me to add my candidacy to the article (and to blog
about it in order to give it more visibility). That is entirely
different from moving the debate on, I think.