[Elections] Cees mentioned a possible vote

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at techunix.technion.ac.il
Wed May 24 20:52:25 UTC 2006

Hi Ron, sorry for the late reply, I've let the idea stew for a while. It
is usually hard to be certain of concensus, but there is no point in
putting things to a vote before the lines are drawn and there is
something to decide. And sometimes things just go a certain way.

So I say we keep our ear open on this one, and wait till a vote is
needed. This is about the vote. As to coverage -  seems like a good idea.

Daniel