[Elections] Cees mentioned a possible vote

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Wed May 24 21:03:10 UTC 2006

> From: Daniel Vainsencher
> So I say we keep our ear open on this one, and wait till a vote is
> needed. This is about the vote. As to coverage -  seems like
> a good idea.

I agree.  The technology is ready if needed - we use CIVS, as before.
The process is ready if needed, although if I were the tyrant-in-charge
I'd want to extend the pre-vote time (the time between the vote being
announced and it opening) from the length we used for the board
elections.  I think we could be ready within a couple of days if a snap
vote were needed.  In the meantime, let's air the issues.

		- Peter