[Elections] Squeak Elections Summary

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Mar 8 15:16:13 UTC 2007

I totally agree with your assessment about the level of conversation and the
discussions of the direction that the board should be moving.  It would have
been a great time to get the community engaged on what the board should be
doing and then let candidates say if they support that platform.  It is
interesting that Stef seems to support a direction that wasn't even
discussed.

I really don't know what to do about it, since the community is really so
small, and the participation level, people that asked questions and made
comments, was only in the 10's of people.

It is definitely something to think about.

Ron