[Elections] FW: [Newbies] Reminder - Check your Squeak People Email or Sign up tovote

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Thu Jan 17 07:24:09 UTC 2008

Hi Michael, Ron.

Michael, can you please explain the need for it? on the one hand, of
course its possible, and worth doing if it solves a need, on the other,
having a very long process also has its costs, so I'd like to have some
scenarios we're actually helping with.

On the gripping hand, I will not heading this round of elections, so it
will be someone else's call.

Daniel