[Etoys] Fwd: Pootle now fully open for translation

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Wed Nov 21 01:54:05 EST 2007

Hi,

korakurider wrote:
> Actually I would like to volunteer to participate the
> testing, especially for functional walk through for
> language addition to the pootle instance (i.e. Japaneses).

I didn't quite follow the entire discussion though,
according to http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/FAQ#Administrative
is it enough to send a ticket to tell them a URL of
http://etoys.laptop.org/svn/trunk/etoys/po/ to register EToys?
Are there any other way to register a project for "a mock project"?

Cheers,
- Takashi