[etoys-dev] latest translation

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Aug 5 10:41:16 EDT 2009

I don't see what prevent a POT snapshot before so translators can take
time to make a good translation. I don't see what make it mandatory to
be linear. At least it does not work that way in free software
translation I saw.
Or do I miss something?
In the other hand if there are only a few updated strings it does not
matter to make it late.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire