[etoys-dev] latest translation

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Aug 5 10:54:06 EDT 2009

On 05.08.2009, at 16:41, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> I don't see what prevent a POT snapshot before so translators can take
> time to make a good translation.

How do you know which strings to include if the changes have not been
approved?

> I don't see what make it mandatory to
> be linear. At least it does not work that way in free software
> translation I saw.
> Or do I miss something?

I don't know any project that does translations before the code gets
merged.

> In the other hand if there are only a few updated strings it does not
> matter to make it late.

Translations are current as of update number 2229, uploaded on July
8th, see

http://etoys.laptop.org/src/pootle.log

How current do you need it to be?