[etoys-dev] Fwd: squeakland contact

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Aug 6 02:27:26 EDT 2009

At Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:56:12 -0400,
Timothy Falconer wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>     From: Angel Gonzalez <angelgo3 at yahoo.com>
>     Date: August 5, 2009 2:09:08 PM EDT
>     To: squeakland staff <webcontact at squeakland.org>
>     Subject: squeakland contact
>
>     Hello, I am starting to learn seaside and squeak to use in web application development and was searching for a
>     suqeak browser plugin. Most sources mentioned your site, but the links were dead. I could not find anything in the
>     downloads section. Does that mean the project is gone? Is there a way to get the last version created?

  In regards to the browser plugin, if you use the installers from
squeakland.org, browser plugin is installed in usual cases.

  You need to be a bit more specific like what platform and browser
combinations you have in your mind, which links you found dead, etc.

  And if the question is really more about Seaside, you would have
better chance if you ask questions at the Seaside mailing list
(http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/seaside).

  Hope this helps,

-- Yoshiki