[etoys-dev] Fwd: squeakland contact

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Aug 6 04:05:22 EDT 2009

Hello Angelo,

I have been through this process of using Seaside and a Squeak plugin.
I guess you want the Squeak plugin to use a different image than the
Etoys one. If so you just need to install standard Etoys then replace
the Etoys.image with yours.
I have being doing that with a Pharo image coming with a Magma client
to be used as a Squeak plugin image.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire