[etoys-dev] Sunday before Squeakfest

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 7 19:56:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is there any get-together planned for Sunday night before Squeakfest? I will
arrive quite late (8pm at the airport) so that may be too late anyway, but
just in case there is an late night new-os-version-on-olpc-session :) or
similar. (In case someone replies, please reply all so I can read via gmail on
the road)

I also apologize for not testing or creating the release notes yet. Between
work and various necessary todos, I had literally just hours left this week. I
will try to find time to look at it overnight today or tomorrow morning.

Later, Milan