[etoys-dev] Beginning of Release Notes for Squeakland Release

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 7 23:08:29 EDT 2009

I said on Monday I will try to create release notes, a high level version and
a detail version , which I thought would have one line description to every
change since Jan 5, 2009 (release day on Squeakland). I have to accept to be
clearly running out of time, so perhaps I will just summarize on the high
level, what has changed. Please add or modify as applicable:

- Improved readability and presenation on small screens, targetting netbooks.
- Improved and faster scaling when opening projects created on screens sized
differently from your system.
- On the right of the top toolbar, added a button which allows to show or hide
the toolbar, providing more space for the project.
- Over thirty Improvements based on educators' reports, for example, the
selection tool, the book, and many other improvements.

- Added GStreamer (TODO: explain what does it mean for educators)

Sorry for not getting further.

Milan