[etoys-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Etoys-to-go goes AWOL?

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 04:42:40 EDT 2009

On Monday 10 Aug 2009 12:26:08 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> "svn log" is your friend:
Only if update works :-(. Anyway I could guess what happened from the server
directory. This is a welcome move. I was confused about the future of
Etoys2Go.

> So yes, I removed all files that are identical between Etoys.app and
> Etoys-To-Go.app.
Fixes in 2-go launcher etoys.sh have not been merged into etoys.sh.

The changes required for 2Go version are simple enough to be added to README.
Whomsoever is prepping a 2Go version can edit text files easily.

Subbu