[etoys-dev] irc bots

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Aug 20 22:19:12 EDT 2009

Dear etoys developers,

energised by the terrific recent Squeakfest, I have set up two irc bots in the #etoys channel, announcing code updates
and new tracker issues. This kind of thing can increase developer awareness and participation, I hope it proves useful.
  More details below; please let me know of any problems or comments.

Best,
-Simon