[etoys-dev] Re: What about shipping DrGeo in Etoys?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sun Aug 23 03:14:28 EDT 2009

David,

You brightly exposed the advantage to ship DrGeo directly into Etoys.
Not only it makes DrGeo really usable for the end users
(saving/loading project) but it also shows how Etoys is an open and
extensible microword framework. I found this last point important to
attract not only users but also developers.

Regarding loading/unloading DrGeo in Etoys I agree with you DrGeo
should be a loadable package in Etoys.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire