[etoys-dev] jira re-arrangement

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Aug 31 10:47:38 EDT 2009

On Aug 25, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Maybe I need to rephrase?
>
> We need a JIRA view showing all issues that got a fix attached and
> are ready for testing.

You can click "Resolved" under "Project Summary" . . . anything that's
not waiting for a test will be closed right away (cannot reproduce,
etc).

> And we need a JIRA view showing all issues that were tested and got
> approved but are not yet pushed to the update stream.

As my earlier email suggested, we do the "close" and the "push" at the
same time, right after a software meet.

> Setting the resolution to "ongoing" as I mused above seems to go
> against the system. I'm not sure how the "test failed" and "test
> passed" resolutions fit in.
>
> And something else:
>
> The Roadmap view is quite nice, but it mixes the "resolved" and
> "closed" issues. Can we change it to put closed ones last? Also, can
> I restrict it to show just etoys tickets?

We're upgrading to the newest JIRA this week ... I'm guessing there's
a boatload of new reporting functionality, so let's revisit when it's
done.

Tim