[etoys-dev] Embedding Etoys in E-Books

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Aug 31 11:43:52 EDT 2009

Those labels could be applied to any of the other content on the wiki.

I used "secrets" in part as a way to prompt people to put them in the
regular documentation, as it's created.

As the page description says:  All the "wow, I didn't know that" stuff.

The longer description would be .... "I can't believe no one
documented this very useful thing which I could have used a hundred
times already".

I've cross-linked this page from the documentation page, now that we
actually have one :)

Tim