[etoys-dev] Making a Squeakland Etoys release - wiki page questions

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 20 18:04:34 EST 2009

Hi :

I finally got back to this.

I tried to follow instructions below how to make a Squeakland release but
failed to understand several points. I modified the original text created by
Yoshiki thinking I will add details but probably just added confusion. In any
case i was unable to understan what to do start to end.

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Creating+Etoys+Release+for+Squeakland%2C+OLPC%2C+or+Etoys-
to-go

Would someone who knows this process have time to clarify this page at some
point, and add answers to the TODO's etc?

Thanks!

Milan