[etoys-dev] Re: [JIRA] Commented: (SQ-154) Make it simple to show and hide the toolbar

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 19 02:17:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Yoshiki.

I added a page based on your description:

http://confluence.immuexa.com/display/sq/Creating+Etoys+Release+for+Squeakland%2C+OLPC%2C+or+Etoys-
to-go

linked from

http://confluence.immuexa.com/display/sq/Development

If you see something that needs to change or be added, go ahead, or let me
know and I'd change

Milan