Fonts (was Re: [etoys-dev] Wording in Clouds)

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:42:28 EDT 2009

Hello, Bert!

If it is not really hard to ship now the fonts right in the image, please,
could you point, how to do that?
The size of the image is much less critical then foreign language barrier
right now.
May be, have image's choice: the default for latin1 languages and another
big one with additional fonts (Cyrillic etc. support)?
But agree, that in future perspective on Fonts support, it is better to have
full Pango or FreeType library support.

Thanks,
Nikolay