Fonts (was Re: [etoys-dev] Wording in Clouds)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jul 30 15:51:02 EDT 2009

Well, "unusual" is a rather kind characterization of it ;)

JIRA is a widely used professional bug tracker, and Immuexa is
sponsoring and maintaining this instance for us. Most of us are still
not comfortable with it though. I think Milan tried to document a bit
of it here:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Development

- Bert -