[etoys-dev] Showcase project comments don't show white space. :(

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 18:16:49 EST 2009

Hi All,

When typing replys to people in my sunflower project I notice that the emails show up as I had intend the replys to look, white space intact.

On the project page however all the whitespace has be smooshed out. :(

This makes if very hard to write informative replies that can be easily read by anyone looking at the project page itself.

Please fix. My computer won't mind. It can scroll down if needed.