[etoys-dev] What prevent latest Etoys working with latest Sugar release ?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Tue Nov 10 02:41:28 EST 2009

Hello Caroline,

The problem I mentioned is not inherent to DrGeo, but to the
installation of a newer Etoys image in the XO/Sugar in a way suggested
by Bert.

If you want to use DrGeo on XO I suggest you use the DrGeoII bundle I
released in Sept 2008.

If you plan using on PC, you will have to install on a fresh Etoys to
go, the DrGeo change set found at
http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-324

Hopefully, RC for 4.1 will be shipped with DrGeo

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire