[etoys-dev] What prevent latest Etoys working with latest Sugar release ?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:30:09 EST 2009

Hi there.

Caloline,  I thought you want to demo it not on XO but SoaS on usual
PC or Mac box, right?

Hilaire,  I haven't understand fully the problem you mentioned, but do
you think the problem specific to XO with poor horse power, or it
persists even on SoaS (Sugar liveUSB on PC box) because of Sugar
related problem?

/Korakurider