[etoys-dev] Re: What are the supported protocol to upload projet

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Oct 24 10:38:19 EDT 2009

As I wrote previously a recent fix allows to view FTP server to load
project (not tested but can see the ftp contents).

Now to write to the FTP server code need to be changed aswell

For example changing ServerDirecotry>>isProjectSwiki to return true

Otherwise it make the FTP server not visible in the Save project dialog.

However, not sure it is the acceptable way to change it.

Is swiki code still relevant?

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire