[etoys-dev] Help to EXECUTE QuickGuideGenerator

olpcpuno olpcpuno at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 21:27:00 EDT 2009

Dear friends:

After training teachers in the Peruvian Andes, we realized it was urgent to have the Etoys Help translated into Spanish, then I asked for a help to Kathleen and Rita, they sent me this helpful link

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/How+to+translate+the+Quick+Guides

Now, I’ve finished translating into Spanish all the Quick Guides, it took a little more time because I remade the images, buttons and objects to show words in Spanish.

I’ve followed all the instructions but I couldn’t EXECUTE the ‘QuickGuideGenerator new openInWorld.’ I’ve opened the WORKSPACE using Alt+k, highlighted the sentence, but I couldn’t find the DO IT command that I always used to do it in Squeak. I am using the ETOYS Squeakland-OLPC version.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards from Peru

Sdenka Salas

(from forum)