[etoys-dev] Suggestion to add in the download page

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Tue Oct 27 15:47:09 EDT 2009

So in my sentence, change 'edited from a text editor' by 'viewed from
a text editor', I agree 'edited' induce false hope of being able to
modify the code from a text editor, which effectively is not operable
for .sources and the .changes.
Anyway  some people make a strong point at been able to view from a
simple text editor. I know all the arguments you wrote, that's not the
point. I am taking the point of view of people without knowledge with
Smalltalk and I am trying to provide them an easier curve to
understand how is arranged the source code architecture in Smalltalk.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire