[etoys-dev] Players and costumes

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:24:06 EDT 2009

If a player cannot change its custome anymore, would that mean we are able
to make a nice hierarchy of players for specific morphs? I don't know which
are the consecuences but I think this might be a good thing. I don't like
the big fat Player because it makes difficult to understand and extend
Etoys.