[etoys-dev] Re: weekly time for etoys-dev IRC chat

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Wed Sep 2 11:07:25 EDT 2009

Still waiting for people to add themselves to the doodle calendar thing:

http://www.doodle.com/akyp86qi3kfvyqrq

Still missing Scott, Ted, Yoshiki, Takashi, Karl, and more people from
the larger etoys-dev community.

Also seems like Bert & Walter can never make it at the same time :
(    Any wiggle room guys?

Tim

--
Timothy Falconer