[etoys-dev] Re: What about shipping DrGeo in Etoys?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sat Sep 5 17:11:05 EDT 2009

I push a DrGeo ChangeSet in the ticket
http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-324

I agree it may be better to do some testing before final integration
in a public release, so depending on the schedule it could mean
waiting for the next Etoys release.

For example, in the viewer, I saw the drgeo tile category is empty for
the DrGeo point items, so some DrGeo code need to be updated to make
it working again.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire