[etoys-dev] etoys 4.0 code freeze

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:01:51 EDT 2009

>  For the release, new translation should be incoroporated as well.
  Yes, please.  But,

>> Just a reminder . . .Etoys 4.0 code freeze is 7am GMT on Saturday
>> (midnight PT).
>>
>> The installers we create then will be "release candidates" for next
>> Wednesday's release.
    I am not sure if you are taking account of actual translation work
in setting that schedule.
    note that we are still waiting for merge of POT based on 2279.

    Could you please plan and announce practical translation due date
for the release?
   (like sugar folks continue to do so)

    BTW if you think ShowCase stuff pushed in the last minutes still
experimental and more UI tweak will come,
    we might want to postpone the translation work for that.

/Korakurider