[Fwd: Re: [etoys-dev] How to get a nice EToys based development environment?]

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:22:15 EDT 2009

Andreas Raab wrote:
> How do people feel about bringing Squeak.org and Etoys together again?

+1000001 :-)

Etoys has for a while been more Squeak-ish than Squeak IMHO. At some
point in the past few years, for reasons I cannot remember right now, it
became impossible/difficult to swap projects between Squeak & Etoys and
I have since mainly used Etoys. I still have many projects in old Squeak
images and newer ones in Etoys. My own personal mess but it would be
nice to clean it up in one combined image at some point in the future.
I'm short on time but would be gladly help in any such effort when I can.

-D