[etoys-dev] GSoC - Progress on the graphing tools

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:24:44 EDT 2010

Yes, they are different and also the scope of these tools is much more
limited than Dr. Geo.
Dr. Geo is a big project and I would like to take it's implementation as an
example to develop my stuff, if that's okay with you. I also like the way
Dr. Geo uses the WheelMorph, I may borrow it :)

Richo.

PD: The example you have there it's very cool! It's not easy to reproduce
though.