[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-bf.38.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Aug 17 19:36:19 EDT 2010

Bert Freudenberg uploaded a new version of Etoys to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Etoys-bf.38.mcz

Name: Etoys-bf.38
Author: bf
Time: 18 August 2010, 1:35:38 am
UUID: 6c925fc4-6da5-47ad-88b1-d632a9a496b1
Ancestors: Etoys-bf.37

- rename flip commands to 'flip left right' and 'flip up down'

=============== Diff against Etoys-bf.37 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>flipUpDown (in category 'costume') -----
+ flipUpDown
+ 	self costume renderedMorph allMorphsDo: [ :m |
+ 		m isSketchMorph ifTrue: [m flipVertical]]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: SketchMorph class>>additionsToViewerCategories (in category '*eToys-scripting') -----
  additionsToViewerCategories
  	"Answer a list of (<categoryName> <list of category specs>) pairs that characterize the phrases this kind of morph wishes to add to various Viewer categories."

  	^ #((graphics (
  (slot graphic 	'The picture currently being worn' Graphic	 readWrite Player getGraphic Player setGraphic:)
  (command wearCostumeOf: 'wear the costume of...' Player)
  (slot baseGraphic 	'The picture originally painted for this object, but can subsequently be changed via menu or script' Graphic	 readWrite Player getBaseGraphic Player setBaseGraphic:)
  (command restoreBaseGraphic 'Make my picture be the one I remember in my baseGraphic')

  (slot rotationStyle 'How the picture should change when the heading is modified' RotationStyle readWrite Player getRotationStyle Player setRotationStyle:)
+ (command flipLeftRight 'Flip the picture left to right' Player)
+ (command flipUpDown 'Flip the picture upside down' Player)
- (command flip 'Flip left right' Player)
- (command tumble 'Flip up down' Player)
  )))

  !

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Player>>flipLeftRight (in category 'costume') -----
+ flipLeftRight
+ 	self costume renderedMorph allMorphsDo: [ :m |
+ 		m isSketchMorph ifTrue: [m flipHorizontal]]!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Player>>flip (in category 'costume') -----
- flip
- 	self flipHorizontal!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Player>>flipHorizontal (in category 'costume') -----
- flipHorizontal
- 	| cos |
- 	((cos _ self costume renderedMorph) isSketchMorph)
- 		ifTrue:
- 			[cos flipHorizontal.
- 			  cos submorphsDo:[ : m | (m isSketchMorph) ifTrue:[m flipHorizontal]]]!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Player>>tumble (in category 'costume') -----
- tumble
-  self flipVertical!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Player>>flipVertical (in category 'costume') -----
- flipVertical
- 		| cos |
- 	((cos _ self costume renderedMorph) isSketchMorph)
- 		ifTrue:
- 			[cos flipVertical.
- 			cos submorphsDo:[ : m | (m isSketchMorph) ifTrue:[m flipVertical]]]!