[etoys-dev] [ANN]EtoysDevMonticello

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Feb 22 17:27:29 EST 2010

On 22.02.2010, at 22:54, Karl Ramberg wrote:

> Hi,
> lacking a better name I made a page on the wiki
> http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/EtoysDevMonticello
>
> Its a start at packaging the Etoys image so we eventually can merge with Squeak Trunk with block closures and all the other stuff.

That's a great start!

The changes look good so far, I see only re-categorizations in the current changeset of that image. Except for Bezier2Segment - what's up with that?

Also, it's a good idea to document the steps we did to arrive at any particular image, e.g. in the upper-left workspace.

Re block closures, Eliot has already begun work on bringing the Etoys image up-to-date :)
http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-653