[etoys-dev] [ANN]EtoysDevMonticello

Karl Ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:47:18 EST 2010

Bert Freudenberg skrev 2010-02-22 23:27:
> On 22.02.2010, at 22:54, Karl Ramberg wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> lacking a better name I made a page on the wiki
>> http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/EtoysDevMonticello
>>
>> Its a start at packaging the Etoys image so we eventually can merge with Squeak Trunk with block closures and all the other stuff.
>>
> That's a great start!
>
> The changes look good so far, I see only re-categorizations in the current changeset of that image. Except for Bezier2Segment - what's up with that?
>
> Also, it's a good idea to document the steps we did to arrive at any particular image, e.g. in the upper-left workspace.
>
> Re block closures, Eliot has already begun work on bringing the Etoys image up-to-date :)
> http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-653
>
> - Bert -

Hi,
Yes, I should write in the info about the updated image.

Do you know how the to publish updates with Monticello ? Is it written
down somewhere ?
There are a few packages that can be deleted, so I guess that would be
published as a update.

I have no idea what happened with Bezier2Segment....

Karl