[etoys-dev] Can we get Squeakland Website ready for Squeakfest?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Jul 22 16:53:48 EDT 2010

At Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:15:17 -0400,
Timothy Falconer wrote:

> Perhaps Etoys is doing something with the text
> field, expanding it somehow . . . "MrSteve" -> "Mr Steve"

  As far as I know, Etoys does not do such conversion.

  It sounds that server decided to do the lowercase normalization.
Such network programs should be strict about their output but
forgiving for input.  So, the server should just do the conversion for
any incoming requests.  The client (Etoys in this case) should just
send the string as the user typed in.

-- Yoshiki