[etoys-dev] Etoys: Multilingual-Richo.11.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jun 4 07:32:14 EDT 2010

Ricardo Moran uploaded a new version of Multilingual to project Etoys:
http://source.squeak.org/etoys/Multilingual-Richo.11.mcz

Name: Multilingual-Richo.11
Author: Richo
Time: 4 June 2010, 8:31:43 am
UUID: 7c742b0d-47d8-9b4c-956e-cd10efc24012
Ancestors: Multilingual-Richo.10

* Changing to korean locale wasn't installing the font because #isFontAvailable used to return true.
The problem was that "TextStyle defaultFont fallbackFont fontArray" contained nil at korean's location.

* I believe this was a problem of my image (I don't know how I got into that state) but I think this may be useful anyway.

=============== Diff against Multilingual-Richo.10 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: LanguageEnvironment>>isFontAvailable (in category 'fonts support') -----
  isFontAvailable
  	| encoding f |
  	encoding := self leadingChar + 1.
  	f _ TextStyle defaultFont.
  	f isFontSet ifTrue: [
  		f fontArray
  			at: encoding
  			ifAbsent: [^ false].
  		^ true
  	].
  	encoding = 1 ifTrue: [^ true].
+ 	(f fallbackFont fontArray
- 	f fallbackFont fontArray
  		at: encoding
+ 		ifAbsent: [^ false]) isNil ifTrue: [^false].
- 		ifAbsent: [^ false].
  	^ true
  !