[etoys-dev] Etoys new fonts

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 07:54:32 EDT 2010

Hi, I've been testing Andreas code with the DejaVu, Mona, UnDotum, and
UnBatang fonts. You can install them by copying the .ttf files in the font
directory and executing the following code (make sure you have an updated
image):

TTFileDescription
installFamilyNamed: 'Mona';
installFamilyNamed: 'UnBatang';
 installFamilyNamed: 'UnDotum';
installFamilyNamed: 'DejaVu LGC Sans';
 installFamilyNamed: 'DejaVu LGC Serif';
installFamilyNamed: 'DejaVu LGC Sans Mono'

For convenience, I uploaded the fonts to
http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/gsoc/new-etoys-fonts.zip. The size is 11.1 MB.

I haven't managed to link these fonts with the LanguageEnvironment (so that
Mona would be the default font when you're using the japanese locale, or
UnDotum for the korean) but I'm looking into that.

Cheers
Richo