[etoys-dev] Etoys developer chat log

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Jun 10 08:53:36 EDT 2010

Derek,

Thanks for your work on the WebCamMorph it will be a great addition to
Etoys.  In order for the education team to review this a version (when you
have it ready) embedded in a Etoys project (as not all of the education team
knows how to get the latest versions from the repository)  would be helpful.
 FYI, I tried loading the project from the Showcase TimeLapse.004.pr but got
an exception when loading.  I will send you the log file separately (as
sometimes when I include files my messages get rejected by the mail list
server).

Again many thanks for your efforts.

Stephen