[etoys-dev] Etoys: Morphic-kfr.20.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jun 17 07:00:28 EDT 2010

Yes. Move the method back to the *etoys category (by drag-and-drop, or using the menu). Then publish both the new Etoys and Morphic packages. In the current config map, Etoys comes before Morphic, so that should work.

As I've pointed out before, *always* check the changes before committing a package :)

- Bert -