[etoys-dev] New tiles

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jun 17 07:18:09 EDT 2010

Karl, and all,

when adding tiles or making other changes that directly affect the user interface, please announce this so educators can comment, and the documentation can be updated (e.g., the reference manual).

These two new commands don't seem too useful to me, as they are also available in the halo menu (and if they are not, they should be).

> additionsToViewerCategories
> + (command flip 'Flip left right' Player)
> + (command tumble 'Flip up down' Player)

E.g. for the release notes we do not need to list every single bug fix, but UI changes like this should be mentioned.

IMHO it would be a good idea in general to separate bug fixes and features. Subbu fixed a bug, but also "sneaked in" the new tiles.