[etoys-dev] Translation support

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:52:07 EDT 2010

It seemed to be a problem with my image. I see the code

SketchMorph class>>#defaultNameStemForInstances
^ 'Sketch' translatedNoop

but if I print "SketchMorph defaultNameStemForInstances" I get 'sketch'...
really weird...
I recompiled the method with the same source and the problem got fixed, but
I have no idea why it didn't work before.

Richo