[etoys-dev] Re: Need for translation in DrGeo

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat May 15 13:57:22 EDT 2010

I am afraid localization of tiles does not work.
I can not get it translated in the viewer.

I did have extracted the string in DrGeoII.pot
I did merge the DrGeoOO.pot with the fr.po
I translated and compiled the fr.po to DrGeoII.;o
I installed this DrGeoII.mo in the french locale for Etoys
In Etoys, all DrGeo messages are translated but the tiles in the viewer.

What did I miss?

Hilaire