[etoys-dev] Re: Need for translation in DrGeo

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Tue May 18 13:36:29 EDT 2010

2010/5/18 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>

> I don't think anyone intends to do big changes to DrGeoII. But I do expect
> smaller ones as Etoys evolves, that should be simple for you to integrate
> back into your version. And of course you can always submit a better way to
> do something, if you think what someone else changed was not right.

Okay, my vision will be the one of the Debian packaging policy:  the source
package are also included in the Debian repository, along patches to comply
with the Debian distribution. If appropriate the packager takes contact with
the upstream author to move upstream some changes.
Same, I will keep upstream .pot and .po files with all the string to be
translated.

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire