[etoys-dev] Etoys: GetText-Richo.1.mcz

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon May 24 02:40:14 EDT 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:31 PM,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> A new version of GetText was added to project Etoys:
> http://source.squeak.org/etoys/GetText-Richo.1.mcz

> Name: GetText-Richo.1
> Author: Richo
> Time: 22 May 2010, 4:28:05 pm
> UUID: 1e89ed45-cf0d-8b4e-a1cd-675553957717
> Ancestors:
>
> * I moved all the translation stuff into this package following Hilaire's project for Pharo.

I think moving even core i18n classes to GetText package is overkill
and make it difficult to apply the package to trunk image.
I think following classes should be under original category
(System-Localization)
  ISOLanguageDefinition
  Locale
  LocaleID
  NaturalLanguageFormTranslator
  NaturalLangaugeTranslator
  InternalTranslator

I think we could drop LanguageEditor as it will not be used anymore.

When I created GetTextExporter2 as experiment GetTextExporter existed already.
Now we could drop old GetTextTextExporter and even rename the stable
GetTextExporter2 to GetTextExporter.
I think GetTextInterchange isn't used and we could drop it.

/Korakurider

<snip>
BTW this commit message is too heavy !