[etoys-dev] Translation support - Splitted mo/po files

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:05:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I uploaded a few changes to Etoys. These changes will allow all the existing
translations to work using the new format (in theory).
As Korakurider said, we still need to look at some of the #translated sends
who aren't able to identify their domain correctly. These ones work because
#translated will look in all domains if the domain is not found, but
currently the implementation is not very efficient (although it works). It
could be optimized, as Bert said, using a Dictionary but I don't think that
would be needed if we fix the calls.

I also exported all the existing translations to the new format.
Po files (translators should review this):
http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/gsoc/po%20actuales%20(con%20domains).rar
Mo files (place them in the image directory to test):
http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/gsoc/locale%20actuales%20(con%20domains).zip

Cheers
Richo