[etoys-dev] Etoys: GetText-Richo.4.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed May 26 02:48:36 EDT 2010

On 26.05.2010, at 03:39, Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now from a clean image. The update is still working. Yay! :)
>
> I was afraid of screwing the image again so I commited to inbox first, and then I copied to the main repository.

Well, if you moved the version to the main repo instead of copying it, you wouldn't have to worry about deleting ;)

Or instead of using the inbox for testing, use a local repository, e.g. "package cache". From there you can copy it to the real repository.

> Now, how can I remove the versions from the inbox?

You move them either to the main repository or to the Etoys-Treated repository using the web interface. Log in, select a version, and choose "move version" from the menu on the left.

> I guess the admin is the only one allowed to do that. Is that how the process should work?

Only admins can delete versions, yes, but we don't usually want to delete them, just move them out of the way. That's what the "treated" repo is for. And developers are allowed to move versions.