[etoys-dev] Etoys: GetText-Richo.9.mcz

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:01:25 EDT 2010

Yes, I found a couple of strings in english po that have different
translations. I guess I should find a different way of telling if a
translation wasn't found. Maybe if we make NaturalLanguageTranslator return
nil when a translation is not found? I just don't want to break any existing
assumptions.

Richo